Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I've been receiving alot of compliments lately. I don't know why. I don't know how to accept them...? And i still don't agree with them ah. I mean i'm not thick skin duh. BUT ONE OF MY OLD NEIGHBOURS SAID SOMETHING VERY... i feel like it's exaggerated. I'm not even making this up hor and i don't agree with it but here is what she said. She said it to my mum ah.

"Because your daughter is so pretty right, there are people who will be envious of her and want to destroy that. They can't be like her so they wanna make her like them."

She said it in chinese uh. My translation. I'm like HUH SERIOUSLY? NO LOL. JUST NO. That is abit too much LOL. If i'm pretty then Katy Perry is like... I don't know what already. She's already a goddess nowwwww ~.~ AHHHHHHHHH SHE MAKES ME SO HAPPYYYYYYYY. 

ANYWAYS MAROON 5 JUST RELEASED A NEW SONG! Loving it. Can't wait for their new album in June! OVEREXPOSED BITCHES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment