Thursday, April 26, 2012

misguided

I just re-watched Ugly Betty to get some inspiration for my life!! Or something. LOL. I have learnt alot. Goodbyes are shit but they are not going to stop happening. So we should just accept it and decide whether it's a good thing or a bad one... BE FEARLESS. Step out of your comfort zone. Do something you wouldn't usually do. I love it when the characters show a totally different side of themselves. Ahhh i love this show!! I shall not spazz over this... 

Well it seems like there has been a change of events. I just got rejected. HAHA FEELS VERY ROUGH TO BE REJECTED BY AN ITE. Well, screw you too. Kidding. I was just so torn between staying and leaving and now i guess they have made the choice for me. No need stress already! Don't worry i'm not stopping my education forever. I will get back on the horse next year. Retake my o levels and see what happens. I wasted a year of my life and i'm going to waste like 2 more because i didn't know what i want in my life. I made all the wrong choices because i thought i could just wing it. Now i know and sort of have a plan. Let's hope it's not too late. God, i feel so old. Don't worry i'm not disheartened by this! I'm still as cheery as ever and i will always be :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment