Sunday, February 12, 2012

And again, i'm at this position of asking you for help. Why do i even bother. I'm talking to a bloody picture of you T.T But i guess it's better talking to an imaginary you... You won't hurt me... I need you now T.T I need somebody now. I don't wanna get scolded when i'm already depressed enough T.T I ask real human beings or help, all they do is scold me and doubt me T.T It's okay if you wanna talk to me and make me feel better but all they wanna do is nag me and stuff. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. HELP ME KATY PERRY. HELP ME. Sadly, you're the only person who can save me from my misery now. Yet, you're also making me sad. Oh god i hate me. Fuck all these emotions. Fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!! 

It's so tiring to love someone... I... want to stop... I wish i can stop... PLEASE. WHY ISNT ANYTHING I SAY GETTING INTO YOUR HEAD. I understand that you need to spend time with me. I'm just expressing my sadness. I'M SAD BECAUSE YOU'RE GONE. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BEING SAD ABOUT THAT? I'M NOT LIKE, NOT ALLOWING YOU TO GO. I ALLOW YOU TO. BUT I AM SAD. BUT I AM OKAY WITH IT. JUST LET ME BE SAD. DON'T SCOLD ME T.T JUST PLEASE... stop scolding me.... I feel like i've lost you. I feel like you've lost your love for me. You keep saying no but you're not showing it T.T You're not T.T 

No comments:

Post a Comment