Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I had this moment when i was sleeping but i woke up yet i feel like i'm still dreaming and i tried very hard to go back to sleep because i was having this dream which i cannot remember what it was already. Then my eyes just felt really heavy like something was forcing them to close? I just couldn't push them open. My eyes were barely opened and everything i see was a blur. I could feel drool coming out of my mouth and i tried to close my mouth but i can't. It was just stuck there, hanging open. I couldn't even move? I was just stuck there trying to sleep and wake up at the same time. I woke up afterwards feeling super confused. What the fuck just happened?

And i've been sleeping alot lately? Usually i can survive throughout the day but now i just keep falling asleep at random places -.- I even fell asleep in class like twice? Or was it once? I was feeling super awake but i just suddenly dozed off... Tskk fuck. Not forgetting the stupid automatic behaviour shizz? I do things that i don't even remember laksjdlkajsdlkajsdlkj If i do normal things can but i scolded baby on like almost all occasions x.x Blearh

No comments:

Post a Comment