Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Crushed

Yet again, this leg has ruined my life. I made a very... devastating discovery today... Before that, you should know that one of my lifetime dream is to drive a mini cooper/mini coupe. Or both la. But... The thing is... I can't believe i just realise this but i can't drive. Not that i don't know but i can't. Because of my leg. You need your damn leg to press the brake and accelerate right? Well, my right leg can't press down. It can't do shit. Thus, i can't drive. Don't tell me i can because i know how my leg is. I know it's condition. I know it can't be cured. It's my leg. I can't even press the fucking accelerate and you expect me to drive?! Thanks alot... I felt... really sad after i realised this but... i don't know... I just felt really alone at that point of time... I almost cried. Like seriously. My dreams have been ruined before i even got started on working towards it... Goodbye red hot Mini Cooper...
Goodbye Mini Coupe...
In another life, maybe i'll be okay and then i'll drive you.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment