Wednesday, October 12, 2011

nomnomnom

HI YOU CUTE ASS PIGGY!!!!!!! 

I am currently hungry. Anyways, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR UPLOADING THIS PICTURE HEHEHE. Hmmm. What to say. Right now i just really miss you. It feels weird not having you by my side. I hate saying goodbye to you T.T Heart painnnnnn. Stop being so overly nice to me. As in, like nice can la but don't buy so much things for me!! Seriouslyyyy. NO.

I like how you think too much about some things too. Hahaha! FINALLY. Someone else who share the same kind of thoughts and stuff. Interesting interesting. Horoscopes are very true yesyes. I just don't like it when you mention about us breaking up! I know this kind of thing is possible but don't think about it!! YOU MUST BELIEVE THAT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. If even you don't believe it, it's not gonna work out. You know you know? Heh. I also don't know how to say leh. Hmmm. Nevermind. WEE

Okay ah, my brain dead and you sleepy already. GO SLEEP. I love you piggy MUAHH

No comments:

Post a Comment