Sunday, September 25, 2011

Seems like the only thing i'm updating on my blog is the wishlist LOL. Anywhoooo, HELLO. 2nd week of holidays are ending. Or have ended. One last week to gooooooo. All spent with mah babygurl. I like i like hahahaha. But it will probably sucks after school reopen because i can't fall asleep and wake up next to you liao T.T NOOOO. I shall tape a picture of you to my pillow and bolster hahahahaha! Thank you for being so awesome. I love you with all mah heart! Sorry not being good enough. You're seriously way too awesome for me. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DUMP ME K. LOL. CANNOT. Sleepy uhhh

There was something i wanna say but i got distracted and now i forget TSK. OH OKOK REMEMBERED. The only thing that's ruining my days so far iss.... jeng jeng. MY MUM. Aiyo. I'm sorry baby. I will never ever let her tear us apart! Fuck her yo. She's nobody! You are my everybody! And everything hahahahaha. P.S YOU SNORED ON THE PHONE JUST NOW.

Okay uh, i buay tahan already. Eyes heavy. Gonna go dream of you now. Heh. BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment