Saturday, September 3, 2011

Forever n ever~

HELLO BABY. One month yo. One month. Still cannot believe we're together. Everytime i look at you, it's like the first time~You make me feel like i'm living a teenage dream~ I don't know what else to say. Let's seeeeee. Thank you for giving me one of the best month of mah life!!!!!!! SANNN. I never expected anyone to love me so much omg. I like being around you~ I would go to the ends of the world for you~ I will protect you from zombies with my nerf guns!!! I would never want to hurt youuuu. I want to share your pain with you! I feel so helpless everytime you're in pain or anything but the strange thing is, sometimes after you complain about being in pain, my same place starts hurting too leh!! I'm not even kidding. Heh. Good thing i guess!! I would rather be the one in pain~ I love the small little kisses you give me when i'm falling asleep or just lying down beside you~ I love cuddling with you~ Maybe because i've never actually cuddled with anyone other than my bearbear HAHA. But i like i like. Warmwarm. Your cute tummy!!! Heh. I love how you jerk abitabit when you're sleeping. Like hamster, cute only!!! I love your voice when you wake up in the morning~ I love falling asleep and waking up next to you. So surreallll. I love how you shoot people, not shoot me can already HAHA. Did i mention that you're so hot when you're angry? And aggressive. I like i like. My heart still beats insanely fast whenever you're near me. You make my knees go weak. Cannot stand properly HAHA. You leave me breathlessssss~

Baby, i really love you la. Stop saying you are not pretty etc. YOU ARE OKAY. YOU ARE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, PREEEEEEETTTTTYYYYY, ADORABLLEEEEEEEEEE, SEXYYYYYYYY AND HOT AND WHATEVER GOOD WORDS YOU CAN THINK OF! YOU ARE EVERYTHING OKAY. You are my everythinggggggggg. Heh. I like when alnette say i'm like your entertainment center and maid HAHAHA. And you everything also JASMIN JASMIN. HEY! AT LEAST I CAN ENTERTAIN YOU HEHE. Like that time got the bug HAHA YOU CUTE SIA. JASMIN JASMIN THEN YOU MOVE BACKBACKBACK HAHAHA I loveeeee seeing you smile and laughh. Somemore is i make you laugh one. Heh. So cute you. Yes i am aware my english and my typing is very all over the place now but this one not essay can one laaaa. Heh. Hmm what elseeeeee

We have soooo many things in commonnnnn. I wanna live in a house with you like how you described the other time with all the fucking awesome things in it. I want to spend the rest of my life with you~ I want the world to see you be with meeee. Okay my mind blank already. You're watching movie now and your face is cuteeeeee as helllllllllllllll OH! And i'm sorry for anything bad that i've done :/ I'm sorry!! Just know that i never mean any of it k. Like i said, I WILL NEVER WANNA HURT YOU DELIBRATELYYY. Emotionally that is. I will still pinch your fats HAHAHAHAA. KIDDING. Not really. LOL. I love you la. With all my hearttttttttttttt. With all my soulllllllll. With all my whatever i have~ OH ANDD whenever you need me, i will be there okay!! At least i try xp But i will definitely throw away whatever i'm doing at the moment and go TO THE RESCUE! Even if i'm like at a Katy Perry concert and you're somewhere else and you need me, i will leave that damn place and go find you k!!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD. I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE THAN FAT KID LOVES CAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment