Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Annoyed with other people's problems.

People should really learn how to appreciate... I'm not saying that i appreciate everything but at least i try. You guys don't even bother. Pisses the fuck out of me. Maybe it's just that i don't feel appreciated so i think that you don't appreciate anything. You probably do. You appreciate everything else other than me. Awesome.

To another person. STOP. LEADING. HER. ON. This is why guys are jerks sometimes. If you don't like her, stop giving her all the wrong signals. You claim that you have no feelings for her but why are you still so close to her? Bringing her home, locking yourself in the room with her and basically acting like a couple. Really? You are just being a fucking jerk. Holding her up so high, making her feel like she has a chance again, then dropping her into a ditch and leaving her there to die. Oh, did i mention this is like, the 3rd time? Smooth. Seriously, just stop it. Not cool.


I don't badmouth about someone if i don't know them. Like that time my mum was saying about this guy who was constantly late to work. I was defending him. I don't know why but i just felt the need to. Mum, he's a new guy. You barely knew him. What if he really has problems and can't help being late? I know it's wrong but give him a god damn break. Stop shooting him down. He's a human being too. You wouldn't like it if you really had to be late for valid reasons and the rest of the people just keeps talking bad about you behind their back right? Yeah. So don't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment