Tuesday, June 14, 2011

vulgarties ahead

Hey bloggeh. Long time no blog eh! I think i might go back to my regular blogging because recently i have shitloads of things on mind!! Like right now!! LESSE GO.

I thought you were different :/ I thought you were like, sensitive towards other people's feelings, you won't judge or what shit. But i was so wrong... You're just like all the other people :/ So disappointed. Ahhh. Nvm nvm.

I feel like the word "love" is being thrown around so easily nowadays? Seriously... You just met this person, you see the person handsome or pretty then you in love with that person? What the fuck? Seriously. Humanity is so fucked up yo. I know i know. Who am i to judge what is love but i just find it ridiculous... People are always saying ohhh looks don't matter, personality important. Fucking bullshit!!! People don't see your bloody personality first. They see your looks, if they don't like they don't even bother trying to know your personality. So much bullshit.

I am learning now. As in now, i don't say like "Lady Gaga sucks". I only say "I don't like Lady Gaga." These are 2 very different things. You can say don't like Katy Perry but don't say she sucks. Cause she doesn't. Don't make me cut you. Assholes. Also, now i try not to ask people to shut up when they're singing unless if it's inappropriate. Why? Because i fucking hate it when people ask me to shut up when i'm singing and it's like, appropriate time. Like fuck off. Singing makes me happy. I'm trying to cheer myself up. Bloody party poopers...

That's pretty much it for now :/ Can't wait for the 3 weeks of school holidays... Not much human contact with the others. Just me, my bed, my bearbear, my fatty, my computer and my beautiful xbox360. I just wish i had the DJ Hero :/

No comments:

Post a Comment