Friday, June 24, 2011

East Coast Park!

Soooo i went to east coast park with these awesome people! I HAVE FINALLY LEARNT HOW TO RIDE A BIKE. Thank you Ain, Joanne and Shuhong! I wouldn't blame them if they got irritated with me because when they were cycling to the Bedok Jetty, i kept on stopping and falling. Heh. But they say i'm a fast learner cause i learnt it in a day. YAY. I'm still really scared of falling tho :/ The only big accident i had was when i banged into that maid loh. Thank god she wasn't injured! I was the one who flipped over hahahaha. Sorry

I remember when i was learning right, the people around like they were like looking and laughing. WAH. Not really laughing like HAHAHAHA they're like smiling and looking? Maybe because i was very noisy eh. I was like "ohmygodohmygodohmygod shitshithist ahhh!" -bangs into a pole or tree- LOL.

Kinda fun uh. Just that now my butt, legs, arms, and hands are aching like hell! NOT MY HANDSSS. As a computer addict, I NEED MY DAMN HANDS. Can't close them totally. Like, cannot make into a fist cause it's like abit stiff and hard. MEHHH. K! Next stop, Wild Wild Wet?

No comments:

Post a Comment