Monday, June 20, 2011

another geek moment

Hi guys. Sorry but this is gonna be extremely lame but i just have to say it! ANYWAYS. I started playing Final Fantasy 1 on my gameboy again LOL. Bought it years ago together with the gameboy but i never really completed it... So now i'm like determined to finish it with walkthroughs because i'm lazy to figure it out myself... Furthermore it's wayy easier with maps and shit! Then right, now i'm only halfway through the game. Then i went to read up on the level that is appropriate to go fight the final boss. And it says that the appropriate level would be 20+. I LOL'ED SO HARD SIA. I'M HALFWAY THROUGH THE GAME AND I'M LEVEL 41 LIAO. WAY OVERSHOT ALREADY. They say level 40+ is overshot and it wouldn't be fun anymore because everything dies easily ): Aww. Last time i didn't know mah, so i went and train like siao. By the time i reach the final boss don't know level what already. Tsk. Ohwell. WEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment