Thursday, May 5, 2011

wake me up before you go go

Hello! Long time since i last blogged... What can i say... Hmm. My class like alot of drama siol. Now like another drama brewing up HAHA. Don't know uh. Don't care better. But it's kinda nice... At least we don't need to do maths or science so i'm pretty happy during lessons. Hehe. Except that today, instead of listening to an important part of the lesson that is about our assignment, i was busy playing hangman and tic tac toe with Ayu. LOL. Sorry eh...

I wanted to say something one but i forgot!! DAMN IT. Argh... Nvm... I'm tired. Brain shutting down!! I NEED MY WIFEY. Haven't been spending alot of time with her ): And by spending time with her, i mean spending time in my room surrounded by her posters. I'm sorry bby. Even tho i'm not talking about you much nowadays, you are still forever number 1 in my heart. I never stopped thinking about you. Not even for a second. I love love love you! Forever and ever ever ever baby!

OOO! I remember one of the things i wanted to say! See la. I cancel the page, walk away then remember. Tsk. LOL. ANyways. YESYES. I got new nicknames which are awesome!! I think. There's like, baby butt? Baby Jasmin? and now i'm JASSY G!! I don't even like Jessie J. LOL. Nvm ah. It's not about my wifey wifey wifey, i'm just kidding kidding kidding. It's forever about my wifey~ Forget about the others~ K lame. GOODNIGHT. I'm gonna go dream now.

OOO I REMEMBERED ANOTHER THING I WANTED TO SAY! LOL. Apparently i sound very... weird? and girly? Or something when i speak chinese... Hmm. Interesting. It's a good thing i suppose! I sound like an ang moh speaking chinese? HAHA. That would be cool... Yeshyesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment