Saturday, May 7, 2011

i'm not that hard to figure out... the only problem is that nobody ever tries or bothers to do it...

Let's pretend that i'm a book... I'm opening myself up to you. I'M HELPING YOU FLIP TO THE PAGES BUT THE ONLY THING YOU'RE DOING IS CLOSING ME UP. WHY. WHY. SO so so so sick of life... SO SICK OF PEOPLE NOT LISTENING. Everything get's really depressing when i'm alone and there's no one around. My mind wanders in all the very depressing placessss then i get very very sad. Aww. I don't know why but i'm just really hyper sometimes... After that hyper moment i'm like, why the hell was i so happy? I don't even know. Its not like, legit happiness tho... It's just a sudden burst of energy. Sigh sigh sigh. I hate my life ): I hate my leg. I HATE EVERYTHING except for KATY PERRY. Stop it -.- K sorryyyy. SIGHHH cannot stop sighing. So sad ): Nobody cares when i'm sad... Because they never really see me sad before... And also because i fail at making sad faces so nobody really knows when i'm sad. This sucks. It's like nobody ever takes my emotions seriously. Grrr. Nvm. I mean, why bother about me righttttttttt. I'm soo annoying... Just... ARGH. Damn it...

CAN YOU REALLY NOT SENSE THE SADNESS IN MY WORDS. I'M MAKING IT AS OBVIOUS AS I CAN. I DON'T WANNA SOUND LIKE THOSE PEOPLE WHO IS LIKE "HEY I'M SAD" NO. I WANT YOU TO ASK ME "ARE YOU OKAY" IS IT REALLY SO HARD? ): Treat people the way you wanna be treated is complete bullshit. I ask people how are they. I am sensitive towards their feelings. If i hurt them, it's accidental and i fucking apologise!! WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE. THE POINT ISSSSSS!! I don't know the point. I just feel very....... UNAPPRECIATED OR SOMETHING. I DON'T KNOW. NOBODY FUCKING CARES. WHO IS EVEN FUCKING READING THIS?

No comments:

Post a Comment