Monday, April 11, 2011

Well! So school has started. Morning started off with like nothing uh. Like what a typical kid with no friends in the class does. Sat down there and stare at empty space. Then after awhile there's this gurl who came and she said that i'm cute. HAHAHA. Thanks :3 THICK SKIN. No but seriously. Then we went to like this place with computers then met another 2 more people... Then later... Actually i can't really remember... Then later meet somemore people. Then later had those typical ice breaker games. I like the human bingo... ITS SO COOL. Asking people you barely know what colour their underwear is. HAHAHA. Like there's this one person who asked another person what colour she was wearing then the other lady was like BLUE then she was like "EH LEH WHY NOBODY WEAR BROWN ONE" Then i was like "EH!! I WEAR BROWN' LOL. I like... K my mind is all jumbled up right now. Cannot think straight. Basically... I'm scared. Argh. Nvm ah. Just go there study. LOL. As if. I was damn noisy during the ice breaking games i don't know why -.- So tiredddddddddddd. I love wednesdays and fridays! Wednesday starts late and fridays end early. Hoho

No comments:

Post a Comment