Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Butt hurts

ImageFra.me
Hello my pretties. Today or well maybe YESTERDAY! Cuz it's like 4:50am now. Okay wait anyways!! Yesterday! I went to watch 2 movies! First was World Invasion: Battle LA then it was SUCKERPUNCH. Well obviously since i posted pictures of the posters LOL. Before i discuss about the movie, i just wanna say that i love going to theatres now. Why? BECAUSE THEY ARE SHOWING THE ADIDAS COMMERCIAL. Which means! I GET TO SEE MY BABY IN BIG SCREEN OMG. I SAW IT TWICE TODAY. Katy is all in. I was totally spazzing inside. Had a big smile on my face. You have no idea how happy you make me... Baby should make her own movie! You know like Bieber one. Heh.

Battle LA was nice bah. I absolutely love the sound of the boots and guns while they are running. The sounds of the bullets banging onto each other. You know that kind of sound? I LIKE. AND THEIR BOOTS DE SOUND. I LIKE. Haha okay good movie. Throughout the whole thing i was like thinking, what if this kind of thing really happen... WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY WIFEY. HAHA. Okayyy

Suckerpunch... I think the reviews were abit harsh... I mean it wasn't THAT bad. I don't know if it's good or bad... I mean it's just... i don't know. I liked it for the fighting scenes! SO COOL. The storyline was okay bah... 2.5 out of 5 stars for the plot and shit. 6 out of 5 stars for the gurls and their fighting scenes! HURRAH. I LIKE ROCKET OMG. I like her hair!!! I hate Blondie! Totally ruin their plan. Damn you Vanessa Hudgens! Other than leaking nude pics, can't you do anything else!!! Kidding ah... K... I should really sleep soon. My dark eye circles are horrible and i'm so fat now omg. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment