Wednesday, March 16, 2011

):

ImageFra.me
Posting this picture because this is like the action i always do. SEE. WE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. Whatever eh Jasmin.


YESTERDAY WENT OUT! With Tharshini! Went to eatttttt. Then after that she came to my house. Introduced her to Friday by Rebecca Black. HILARIOUSSSS. That awkward gurl's dance shall be our dance too HAHA. FRIDAY FRIDAY~ Speaking of Friday... This friday needa go to ITE. I don't want leh. SIAN LEH. Who wanna go with me? :/ I hate such things loh. The beginnings of new things are always so fucking horrible. I hate change.

Suddenly feel very pissed off -.- Bloody moodswings. I was still so happy when i'm making my new msn dp eh. I was going apeshit in it. Now i'm just urgh... STFU AND GTFO!! Ahh I love you wifey :3

Some people are just... retarded. I mean... They avoid gays and lesbians because they think the gays and les will fall in love with them. WTF. JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE GAYS AND LESBIANS DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY LOVE EVERY SINGLE GUY AND GURL THEY SEE RIGHT. Don't think too highly of yourself okay -.- My brother is one of those people LOL. Seriously sia!! Get so irritated when i hear such stuff. Grrr. HEADACHE. Dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment