Wednesday, February 9, 2011

probably shouldn't write that but WHATEVER!!

Eh. I just realise there's more pictures of me at the old folks home. Never tag me. Idk lehh. Now i know. LOL. So... here you go.
See. Good gurl. I don't look fat if you look at me from the back. Or do i? LOL. My mum says i look pretty, FROM THE SIDE. I am so hurt. Not really. Whatever. This is my face. I know i know. Get rid of my eyebags and eye circle then will be pretty from the front. Urgh, my mum just can't accept me for who i am. Seriously.
Moving on to someone who does like me for me, MY BROTHER. Actually he also think that my dark eye circle is bad too but when i told him to don't talk about it, he stops k. Not like my mum -.- K I LOVE YOU KENNY GOH. Stop making fun of my watermelons you perv.

I SEE YOU DRIVING AROUND TOWN WITH THE GURL I LOVE AND I'M LIKE FUCK YOU. So in love with da song. Not the original one tho... The one from Glee nicer xp

Now i'm super afraid of being alone thanks to THE WALKING DEAD. Wahlau. Like when i was going home just now after i ate, when i was opening the door. The area was quiet cuz no one mah. I STARTED PANICKING CUZ I IMAGINED ZOMBIES TO BE CHASING ME FROM BEHIND -.- Stupid stupid stupid. Then when i was sleeping, whenever i close my eyes, i image zombies coming to grab my hand suddenly and start eating me or something... SIAN LEH. I know i keep telling myself NO SUCH THING LA YOU IDIOT but im still scared. How? This morning i almost shit my pants when my mum came in... She suddenly came and touch me and i literally jumped up. I thought she was a zombie T.T

I can't stop watching the episode of how i met your mother with katy perry in it T.T WHY SHE SO CUTE. "You just wanna wrap her up in a blanket and give her a cup of tea. She's like this lost lamb who needs to be protected from the wolves..." HER CHARACTER IN THE SHOW IS DAMN GULLIBLE AND BELIEVES ANYTHING ANYOEN TELLS HER LOL. ahhh lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment