Sunday, February 6, 2011

i have no concept of consequences

Eh. So... I went to Malaysia for CNY!! No pictures uh. Not with me. Went to old folks home cuz my mum they all donate stuff. Go give them oranges and stuff. SO SAD T.T Then went to like kbox at night. All i can say is... HORRIBLE. I completely forget that the Teenage Dream video is effing wrong. My aunt and mum saw it.... They're like "WAHHH OMG" very shock kind. Tsk. I can never show my face ever again. Don't wanna write too much. The whole thing is okay la. Wouldn't say its OMG SO AWESOME. It's just... meh. The internet is currently being a bitch... Gonna go play xbox lorh... GRR. Must go friend's house take more angbao... Cause my mum kept all my relatives one T.T

Wrap yourself around me like a warm glove~ The emptiness leaves me and i'll never have to go back to the way i was~ The way i was~

BY DA WAY. Something horrible happened this afternoon when i woke up... I dreamt that i was peeing. Then i quickly jumped up and well... I wet my pants. -facepalms- THANK GOD ABIT ONLY SIA. I jumped out of bed and ran to the toilet. and thank god my pajamas was like waterproof so my bed never kena (Y) Good job Jasmin.

No comments:

Post a Comment