Sunday, February 13, 2011

:3 pretty wifey is pretty

HALO. Just came back from some open house thing with my mum and i recieved a very... weird? compliment? The guy literally said "Your daughter very pretty, i wanna order her." WHAT?! ORDER?! I think he sorta means wanna BOOK ME BUT I AM NOT A PRODUCT LOL. Thanks but... My god... I seriously seriously don't think that i'm pretty. At most i'm just adorable HAHAHAHA. To me, being pretty is looking like this:
ImageFra.me
BAM. So if i have ever called you pretty or beautiful or whatever, BE VERY EXTREMELY FLATTERED. You are close to or just like Katy Perry =X It's a good thing. It's a fantastic thing! LOL. K. BYE

OHOHOH AND MONDAY 9AM GRAMMMYSSSSSS YESYESYES

Ohhhh and... why are people suddenly against me? Like. I am going to ite. Period. I am not retaking. I am not choosing any other things. I took early childhood education. There's no going back now. Apparently it's wrong for me to plan ahead too. Fine. I shall just... be like how i have always been. Just not think about anything and just.... you know. Zou yi bu suan yi bu. I have no idea what's that in english. LOL. k done.

No comments:

Post a Comment