Monday, February 14, 2011

blogging about wifey while listening to her sing is gooood

ImageFra.me
MY BABY IS AN ANGEL. Like duh. No seriously. Check out those wingszxc. PRETTY. I love you :3 Okay what can i say about the Grammys? Justin Bieber lost to some woman call... honestly i can't even remember her name. I mean like i'm not the only one k. Then the most anticipated award ALBUM OF THE YEAR. Some band call Arcade Fire won? LIKE WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS. KATY PERRY, EMINEM AND EVEN LADY GAGA AND IDK WHO ELSE LOST TO THAT WHO?! Bullshit. Nevermind. Katy Perry won every single award in my book!!!! Yeah. Even like what favourite country artist. MY WIFEY!!!!!! k stop.

Her performance was AWESOME. She sang Not Like The Movies and showed us abit of her wedding at the back. I CRIED. Some of the other katycats had butterflies in their stomach too and stuff like that. Cause it's like... First time we saw it neh. Heh. And of course TEENAGE DREAM. CUZ YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M LIVING A TEENAGE DREAM!! The way you turn me on, i can't sleep :3 Lol actually i slept like a piggy in the afternoon. K.

I have alot of anger and sadness inside me. Underneath all the LOVE FOR KATY PERRY. YEAH. Oh and my mum FINALLY isn't like totally against me and wifey. Cause i woke up at like 8am today to watch the Grammys mah. I went downstairs to the bus stop with her cuz she going to work then she's like "If only every morning have your katy katy de show then you can wake up early every morning eh" LOL. Heh :3 It's supernatural~ Extra terrestrial~

Oh p.s. I put the song "How Do You Sleep" as my alarm tone. HAHAHAHA. So when i'm sleeping Jesse Mccartney is like HOW DO YOU, HOW DO YOU SLEEP?! I sleep with my wifey beside me! Tons of her. Her posters on the wall T.T AND MY BEARBEAR. Awww. My mum forever wanna wash you ): Cannottt lar.. I like it better when you smell like whatever you are right now! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment