Thursday, January 27, 2011

why always like that oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yet again, i don't know what's going on. I mean... I woke up at 8am to accompany you to go SP, i bought you a double chocolate frappe. Then i accompany you to ION Orchard despite my stomach cramp that is killing me. In the end, you're pissed off with me? I don't even... Maybe i really did something wrong that i don't even realise. The only reason i'm writing it here instead of telling you face to face is because, i don't want to argue with you. Firstly is because i don't like arguing with my friends. It makes me sad. Secondly, no matter what it is, you always win. You can always turn it around and it'll all become my fault. So i'm just leaving this here. I really really really don't get you.

No comments:

Post a Comment