Sunday, January 16, 2011

it's meant to be T.T

In case you can't see the caption, it says "*ONLY in issue 116. ONE poster PER COPY of hot magazine only." And this is a very old magazine. January 2009. Where did i found it? In the hair salon!!!! So... There's a chance i'll get Jason Mraz, Rihanna or KATY PERRY. WHO DID I GET? OF COURSE KATY PERRY LUH. IF NOT WHY WOULD I POST THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES? Out of all magazines, they picked this. This with the KATY PERRY POSTER. They didn't throw it away. It's been there for like 2 freaking years. Out of all the seats, i sat at the last seat. The chair was broken but i still sat there. Oh gosh... This is too awesome for me to take... AWESOME POSTER. I have to rearrange my wall liao. Too much stuff. Wahahhahaha. I do believe in fate T.T I do i do i do. My heart skipped a beat when i saw this cover.. Than i flipped open to the poste.r.. HEART ATTACK MANZX.

Anyways... I was at the hair salon to dye my hair. I WANT ORANGE LEH. But cannot... Now it's like abit of brown. CAN BARELY SEE IT. DAMN. Somemore my hair is like, the colour not easy to get on... Fml!

No comments:

Post a Comment