Monday, January 24, 2011

i saw alot of angmohhhhhhh

I have a feeling i have posted the picture in the previous post before but ITS OKAYY. I LOVE MY WIFEY IN JEANSSS. I love her in anythinggg. LOL. Kay. No pictures today so i shall post a picture of wifey.
ImageFra.me
I. love. those. shoes. or boots or whatever you wanna call it.

YAY. Hi. I'm tired. I slept late and woke up early for the past 3 days or something ARGH. Tomorrow have to wake up early AGAIN. Wednesday have to wake up early AGAIN. I just wanna sleep till 4pm T.T Today i went to ze hospital. Some doctor called me fat. LOL. Just before i'm gonna go put on a bloody swimsuit, you call me fat!!! Thanks alot~ Nah, i'm fine with it. Then this and that. SO TIRED.

I. WANT. THAT. SUPER. MAN. LIMITED. EDITION. SHOE. WAIT FOR ME. YOU STAY IN THAT SHOP. STAY THERE. I WILL FIND A JOB AND I WILL FUCKING GET YOU. Or maybe i'll ask my dad buy for me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment