Monday, January 10, 2011

i should just die

ImageFra.me
I guess this picture is appropriate right now. Not really since she's crying from happiness or whatever. Not sadness. I would never wanna see you cry. If i could i would make sure nobody ever makes you sad. I would hold you in my arms. I would love you forever. I will be there for you. but... what about me?

Well. I had it coming i suppose. No use crying over it. I was perfectly fine. I was still saying to people who are sad like "Hey, if you think you're bad, look at mine! :D" But seriously... WHY ARE YOU SAD. YOU GOT THE COURSE YOU WANTED RIGHT? Don't complain... I'm right here. I have feelings. I might show it out but i can still feel. I came home and told my mum and she was like "Study express until go to ite?" Yah. THanks for that reminder. I actually did try this time okay. I actually did more maths than usual. I actually almost complete the ppr. I wrote something for every fucking question but who believes me right? Everything i do is just a fucking joke. Even yesterday when i was freaking vaccuming, you asked me to STOP PLAYING. SORRY, I DIDN'T REALISE THE VACCUM CLEANER WAS NOT A TOY.

I'm wasting my everything on you and Katy Perry. I cannot... I feel like... i don't know anyone anymore... Like... I... I DON'T FUCKING KNOW LA. I feel like saying I LOVE YOU LAU SOCK GHIM but it just doesn't... seem... ahh....

You know how fucking horrible it is to sit there and hear people complaining about their marks that are actually way better than mine? They tell me about how they should study more or whatever shit and i just sit there and smile at them. I guess nobody should pity me since well, i bought this upon myself. IT'S MY FAULT. NEVER STUDY. NEVER PUT IN EFFORT. I fucking did. Why can't you just understand that I JUST FREAKING CAN'TTTTTTTTT. All i want is... katy perry LMFAO. i don't freaking know what to do now

No comments:

Post a Comment