Wednesday, January 26, 2011

asdkjalksczxcwethyrtwfgs

I am so bloody excited right now. GAHHH. I'M SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY. Tomorrow you'll know what's making me so happy. GAHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE ITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay anyways. I had a dream that i was in jail AGAIN. Wait. This time not really in jail but it's in this place? I'm like locked inside? Then you were like sending me these books filled with things you wrote and i was crying while i was reading them. SO RANDOM. Then woke up at 6+ because of the damn message. Saw it and i was like "Heyyy, okayyyyyy" -falls back asleep- Woke up later at like 10am to sms people lohhh. Went back to sleep then woke up again later to PAINT THE TOILET. YESH. I'm done! So next time if you come my house, must go see the toilet cuz i painted it. HAHAHAHAHA. K lame. Then i folded the clothes while i was watching THE WALKING DEAD. All i can say is... I'm such a wuss T.T I was like so scared, i mute the tv when i feel like there's something bad approaching. -facepalms- The show is not bad tho.

No picture cuz i'm using my brother's com~ Hehhhhhhhhh. Omgg~~

No comments:

Post a Comment