Friday, January 28, 2011

baby gurl~

ImageFra.me
Why is there a picture of Katy Perry sitting, you ask? Lol you didn't ask BUT I'M GONNA TELL YOU WHY. Cause i dreamt that i was sitting beside her T.T The bad thing is I CANNOT REMEMBER THE DREAM. T.T Whyyyy. It's bad enough we can't record and watch our dreams but now we can't even REMEMBER it?! I remember hugging her... Then i was sitting beside her watching a show? I'm pretty sure there's more other things but i can't remember... SAD LARH.

I feel so sick today... Woke up with a bloody fever. Sorry Hayati T.T Lay in bed all day listening to wifey sing Electric Feel~ Now i'm up and still feeling horrible. Flu. Stomach cramp. Backache. Oh and i diedie also must go the medical checkup by 1st Feb sia. If not they take away my ITE place. WTH SIA. This bloody period (no pun intended) better end faster!!!

OH P.S THE TV BEHIND HER IN THE PIC IS SHOWING TEENAGE DREAM!~ LOL. K that was a very useless piece of information. Buai

No comments:

Post a Comment