Wednesday, December 22, 2010

you're the light that make my darkness disappear

I dreamt that i was bitten by a snake ): I want snakebites PIERCING not real snakebites! Even though it's a dream, it hurts alot leh? I thought they say you're not suppose to feel anything in your dream!!!! The snake bit my right hand and the whole thing was swollen... So scary... To make things worst, there's these 3 people chasing me? I had to fight them off with my swollen hand?! IN PAIN LEH. Thank god i woke up :/ But my right hand still hurts... Weird.
ImageFra.me
Woke up with a fever and sore throat :/ Went back to sleep and dreamt of you. I was just walking into this place to eat then i saw you sitting there eating also and i was soo happy. I couldn't stop smiling even tho it was just like a quick glance of you :/ Woke up and realise it's just a dream T.T Now i'm sad ): I try not to but i really really do miss you ):

And i'm sorry to sockghim. It's not like i want to have fever mah... I really didn't mean to... You probably won't read this anyways :/

I'm selfish. I want a person that i can have all to myself. That person shouldn't have any other people. I'm the only one they should need. They shouldn't have anyone else. Why? Because. I'm afraid that i'll lose you to that other person... It's always like that. I'm so afraid of doing something wrong and you'll leave me for others. If you don't have the others, you'll stick with me no matter what i do. You understand? I'm saying all this because i'm being honest with you guys k. Like the guy from Ugly Betty...

No comments:

Post a Comment