Thursday, December 30, 2010

From me, to you.

What are you gonna do?
I'm in love with you
Why don't you wanna dance
This may be the last chance
That I get to love you

Out of sight not out of mind
You want the world, I'll give you mine
I know you think you're satisfied
And God knows how hard we tried
But if you showed up at my door
I could give you so much more

Get back in my life, come knock on my door
You’re what I’m looking for, I think you should know
You’ve started a fire, burned me to the floor
Please don’t resist anymore, I’ll never leave you alone

I have no time for fear
Or people in my ear
Head down and running so fast
Try not to dwell on the past
I'm fighting through this pain
and things i cannot change
Running into the flame
Rather than running away

It breaks me down when i see your face
You look so different but you feel the same
I do not understand
I cannot comprehend
The chills your body sends
Why did it have to end?

No comments:

Post a Comment