Sunday, December 26, 2010

this kitty is not amused

I am not happy. Why? Because my mum threw away my god damn lollipop.
ImageFra.me
Remember the one i posted? That "sword" like thingy. Yeah. I was only halfway done with it. She fucking threw it away. I was like asking her "Where is my lollipop?" Then she told me in a very very annoyed tone "IN THE FRIDGE LA" then when she went and check, she suddenly REMEMBERED that she freaking threw it away. I was like "WHAT?! YOU THREW IT AWAY?!" She told me "ONLY LEFT ABIT WHAT" Firstly, THERE'S STIL ALOT LEFT? Secondly, even if there's abit left, that doesn't give you the rights to throw it away. It didn't take up alot of space in the fridge! I PUT IT NICELY. WHY ARE YOU SO HARD TO FUCKING PLEASE. And yes, i did cry. I was all like
ImageFra.me
and i went into the room and slammed the door. Here i am. HOW COULD YOU MANZX. I HATE YOU. I HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU. NOT ONLY WAS THERE ALOT OF THAT LOLLIPOP LEFT, IT WAS DELICIOUS AS HELL. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT. AND HOW DARE YOU BE ANGRY AT ME. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS AT FAULT HERE. THROWING AWAY MY THINGS WITHOUT MY FREAKING PERMISSION. FUCK YOU. SO WHAT IF YO'RE MY MUM? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU'RE EATING SOMETHING DELICIOUS, YOU EAT UNTIL HALFWAY, I FREAKING THROW IT AWAY. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT? I'M SO ANGRY I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHATTTT URGHH I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUU. I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE OKAY. I WON'T

Can you believe i'm still freaking sad right now? You just won't admit that you're wrong. You never. Because what? You're my mum, you're never wrong? WHATEVER. You tell me to respect people so that they will respect you. YOU'RE NOT FREAKING RESPECTING ME NOW SO I DON'T FUCKING FEEL THE NEED TO FREAKING RESPECT YOU. SO GO AWAY OKAY? I am so depressed right now... all because of a god. damn. lollipop. yeahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment