Friday, December 31, 2010

omg time flies

ImageFra.me
It's the last day of 2010! I wanna use it to say this. I love you, Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson! I loved you before, i love you now and i'll love you forever. This is the part of me that only you can take away from me. I fell in love with you BEFORE Russell Brand!! LOL. He fell in love with you with the same reason as me! You're strong and powerful yet soft and gentle. So... purfect :3 Thank you for everything in the past 18 months(?). Thank you for being the light in the darkness that keeps me alive. YAY.

And of course, THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS YOOO. I know you guys are sick of hearing me and my Katy Perry LOl. Thank you for your ears. Thank you for your eyes! Thank you to you for being my friend. To you, for being my crush. To you, for being obsessed with me and lastly, TO ME FOR BEING SUCH A PAIN IN THE ARSE! BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment