Monday, December 6, 2010

No life

Not much updates because IT'S THE HOLIDAYS. Sadly, it's not because i'm out having a wonderful time so no time for updates but it's because... I have no life. Nothing to blog about. AHAHAHA. Except for something that just happened!!

I just fell off my bed. Not just like your normal roll outta bed. Okay so i was lying down on my back, then i wanted to reach for something under my bed so i just reached my hand down while i'm still lying down. THEN. I JUST SLIDE DOWN THE BED. My bed is kinda high up cuz there's 2 beds on top of each other and i hit myself on the back of my head, shoulder and my back? LOL. I can remember saying "I'm fucked" while i'm falling... Oh god... My neck kinda hurts now o.o Have i mentioned my right ear's a little bit blocked? I don't know why. I'm so full of injuries right now and i got it all AT HOME. Clearly, even home isn't safe now... Ahhh. My shoulder painn. I feel like puking... Oh god. Brb while i go drool over Katy Perry on the simpsons. BAI


No comments:

Post a Comment