Thursday, December 16, 2010

Remembering your love is nothing without you in the flesh

ImageFra.me
Something extremely awesome happened today!! At least to me it is :/ Was at like Banquet then right. The place was freaking noisy. Then can't hear the songs that were playing. Buttttttt. Suddenly, it kinda... got abit quiet? And Firework started playing. Like seriously! After it ended, we couldn't hear the other songs. :D Wifey oh wifey. I love you!


I'm very easily amused & impressed. Like how me, hayati and koko are amused by window wipers, mops and those cleaning stuff LOL. You give me toy car and i will play with it for the whole day if i really have nothing to do. No wait!! But the car must be those, you pull back then let go, it will move kind. YOU KNOW? I LIKE. I got a birthday card from hayati! She put my current favourite picture of wifey in it!! The one aboveee! Sexy right? Look at the way she's looking at you with that sexy pose. Bedroom eyes. Yesyesyes. LOL OKAY STOP. In maxim magazine one lehhh. Yeah, that made my day. EXCEPT FOR MY MAXIM MAGAZINE STILL NOT OUT YETTT. DAMN YOUUUU

I'M SO TIRED. Go to sleep la. Neh... I wanna find smth to do... lolll I'MMA WATCH JENNIFER'S BODY. MEGAN FOX. OMNOMNOMNOM! BYE.


K. watched the movie. Honestly speaking... If i was Needy, i wouldnt kill Jennifer... I mean... Well. Firstly, she's hot. LOL. Secondly, she's like my best friend?! Thirdly, she's extremely hot. Fourthly, she's hot as helllllllll. Fifthly, SHE'LL MAKE OUT WITH ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay sorry -.- But seriously tho... I'm sorry wifeyyy. OH WAIT. MEGAN IS LIKE MARRIED TOO RIGHT? -.- Argh. Nvm

No comments:

Post a Comment