Monday, December 20, 2010

3rd post of ze day.

ImageFra.me
Heylo. I just finished watching Julie & Julia! Downloaded it ages ago but haven't watched it. NOW I DID. It's so cute... AMY ADAMS! Anyways, the ending there's this scene i really really love. Julie placed a pack of butter infront of Julia's picture and said "I love you, Julia" AWW. SO SWEET. It's like i place something infront of Katy's picture and say "I love you, Katy" LOL. I totally do that...

The ending is kinda sad tho... Julie never knew if Julia knew about her and Julia died ): Julie is like famous because of Julia. The worst thing is right, she heard that Julia said that she don't like her. SO SAD. Then she never met her and Julia died... SO SAD. It's like... Katy Perry will never know about me ): Aww. BUT I WON'T GIVE UP ON YOU. I'll be like her. Even after Julie heard that Julia didn't really like her, she still continued doing her thing and love her :3 Aww

No comments:

Post a Comment