Thursday, December 23, 2010

EH! POST NUMBER 100

To celebrate this VERY special occasion, here is a picture of wifey drunk.
ImageFra.me
SO CUTE RIGHTTTT. Drunk wifey :3 Her friends are seriously so lucky -.- She's already crazy when she's sober. IMAGINE HER DRUNK. WOO. LOL. There's actually an old vid of her drunk and she's like... wow. URGH CAN I JUST HUG HER. I love her hair like that... Pretty... So pretty... I wanna comb it and smell it. Abit too creepy? Okay. MOVING ONZ.

Went to SNOW CITYY and SCI CENTREE today. LOL. No pic cuz not with me. ANYWAYS!!! Snow city was so fun omg. The slide is so fun!!!!!!!!! I can ride it forever manzx. I fell off the tube once when i was like halfway down and i was like looking at it like "NOOOOO". My butt was sliding across the icy cold floor. To make it worst, i accidently flipped over towards the end and was sliding on my front -.- OUCH. Flat liao. BUT SO FUN OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMG

Then the rest is like okay lazy to say. But there's a problem with Snow City and Science Centre tho. Like okay people pay 14 bucks to go in for one hour BUT they don't keep track of the time!! You can stay inside for like 5 hours if you want. LOL. Not really but the point is that, the ticket for 2 hours is pretty much useless? We bought the 1 hour one and stayed inside for 2 hours. LOL. Well, nobody's complaining about this problem tho. It's a good thing. Then right, from the CSI exhibition, there's a place can go into Science Centre. YOU CAN SERIOUSLY JUST GO IN WITHOUT A TICKET? THEY DIDN'T CHECK SIA. I don't know how to explain but if you go than you'll know. LOL

OKAY MOODSWINGS RIGHT NOW. I felt so pissed. But after listening and seeing wifey, I'M MUCH BETTER. But at the same time i feel kinda worried. Argh. What to do what to do. omg im falling sick again urghh

No comments:

Post a Comment