Thursday, November 18, 2010

shit i missed 3 days. Day 21, 22, 23

What song did you used to love, but now you can’t stand?
CAN'T STAND? WHAT CAN'T STAND. HOW CAN I NOT STAND KATY'S SONGS. No la kidding. But maybe just a little little bit sick of I Kissed A Girl? Maybe?
What song did you think you would never like, but you now love?
Teenage Dream! At first i'm like this song is okay la... BUT NOW IM SO IN LOVE
What would you say to Katy if you were on a very long plane ride beside her, and everyone else was asleep and couldn’t disturb you?
Omg HAI. I am like your biggest fan? LOL. I don't know. Only can talk to her meh? I like Day 12's question better xD
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
I GOT MAH SHOE. 2 shoes to be exact. MY NIKE AND CONVERSE OMFG. It's not Nike Free Run tho. It's Nike Free Hypertraining or smth... Cuz Free Run is like strictly for running and i don't run~ Furthermore the hypertraining one is PINK. HOT PINK. SO AWESOME. LOVE LOVE LOVE. And also MY FIRST REAL CONVERSE SHOE EVER. Usually its those fake ones... THIS TIME MY MUM FINALLY BUY ONE REAL ONE FOR MEEE. YAYYY. I'M HAPPYYY!! Hahahaha. Okokkkk. So when i was in malaysia, I was Katy Perry deprived for one day sia. This idiot here didn't bring earpiece so i didn't hear any song of hers for ONE WHOLE DAY. But when i walked into watsons, TEENAGE DREAM STARTED PLAYING. Not like playing halfway but the moment i WALKED in it started. STOP STALKING ME WIFEY. Just kidding. STALK ME ALL YOU WANTTT. HAHAHA. Stop it Jasmin.


I JUZ CAME BACK FROM JP WITH KOKO AND GHIM MOHHH. Ate mah KFC breakfast!! We bought it at like 11am sharp. HAHAHA. Awesomezx. Sock ghim of course overslept. I REACHED AT 10.30 SHARP LEH. SO PUNCTUAL RIGHTTTTT. HAHAHAHA. Sorry -.- Urgh. THEN BOUGHT MAH MAGAZINE WITH MAH WIFEY ON IT. SO AWESOME. Pretty is my wifey. We were like flipping thru trying to find the article. We from front slowly flip to the back page by page. Turns out that it was BEHIND -.- Like last few page. Idiot magazine.


Went to Ghim moh de house to take HAMSTER. Now i haz new hamster. I suck at giving names -.- I call fatty, fatty because he is really a fatty... But this one... Don't know leh. Either call it hammy or perry or just my hamster. LOL. K then Koko and Ghim went to get CONTACT LENSES. Seeing them put it on is just a pain. I am never ever ever ever gonna get contact lenses manzx. NEVER. Hehehehe. Ok so... TOMORROW GOING OUTTA TO BUY MY DRESSA. Urgh. Ragam say she will be disappointed if i don't wear one... WHAT?! LOL. K. Then MONDAY going to rebond my hair. Weeee. K BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment