Sunday, November 14, 2010

I just had a crazy ass dream. Not really crazy but just plain weird. I don't really remember the full sequence tho. Just bits and pieces here and there.
So first i was being chased by a group of people? BUT I KICKED THEIR BUTTS. I was with like my brother? or was it sockghim? I can't remember. I was fighting them! I won. Like no shit. I was also JUMPING ON WALLS. Like i was climbing all over the railings and shit like that. Then at one point we were covered in mud. And i accidently ruined a person's BOOTS. It was those yellow boots that phua chu kang wear. LOL Then he want me to pay him -.-

Ok then i think i was at this swimming pool? I KEEP ON DREAMING THAT I'M AT SWIMMING POOLS IDK WHY. Somewhere along i think there i saw nicholas? I was like trying to cut through the swimming pool to reach this place? I was wearing like shirts and jeans so i was trying really hard not to get wet. Which was impossible. So yeah, i got wet. and i FINALLY reach the place.

It was like this HUGE concert hall. I was there to see MAROON 5 OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG and got the TING TINGS also! I was with i think... tharshini and mawaddah? They were just sitting there -.- while i'm like ADAMM!! ADAMMM AHHH ADAM I LOVE YOU. and i was still in my wet clothes -.- Then the ting tings came out! i remember i was singing along to Great DJ. The dwums the dwums the dwums LOL.

Then somehow along... i think it happened after all those? I was like in a game? I was walking along a path with someone who was supposed to my dad? But he was some weird cartoon character that looked alot like Mario. I was calling him dad so yeah. He was like stealing all the diamonds? Then everyone angry so we faster ran out?? But the exit got a long way but he scold me stupid, clicked a button and ZOOM we were outside. LOL

then i was like resting. Suddenly someone came and was like "Your mum is dead" and i'm like WHAAT?! Then i went out some portal and was at like this train track. MY MUM WAS LIKE THIS BISCUIT CHARACTER. SO RIDICULOUS. She was ran over by a train and was now just biscuit crumbs. As ridiculous as it sounds, in my dream i was like fucking sad. I cried!!! I woke up with tears also. just like the previous dream where i dreamt that my dad died -.-

it's just a weird ass dream... I'm pretty sure i missed out something. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY. GOT ADAM. AHHHH

OH YESTERDAY I DREAMT OF WIFEY. SO PRETTY I CAN DIE. LOLOLOL. K this is too long liao. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment