Friday, November 12, 2010

I IS HAPPY! and Day 17

HEYHO PEEPO. It's been a long time since i uploaded SOOO MANY PICTURESSS. K la. Maybe not alot but IT'S MORE THAN 1! AND IT'S NOT KATY PERRY. HAHAHAHA. Speaking of her, SHE'S NOW A MODEL TOO K. And you know that time i said she has a Victoria's Secret Show on 30 nov? It actually already happened but they only gonna show it on tv at 30 nov. WHICH MEANS THAT WIFEY IS FREE ON 30 NOV AND WILL BE SPENDING IT WITH MEE. HAHAHA. I wish ):

MOVING ON. TODAY I GOT SOMETHING VERY UNEXPECTED FROM A VERY UNEXPECTED PERSON. A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM GOH XIU KAI. I'M SERIOUS. She was like i got something to give you then i was kidding saying "PRESENT AH?" She was like "Yah" I'm like OMFG REALLY?! Totally made my day. Her card was fucking adorable. It looks simple but the things she wrote made me laugh so hard. Still got extra post it note leh. HAHA THANK YOU. I'll try to get a present for your birthday next year k!! HEHEHE. Pictures from wednesday!!!
We were sitting under the freaking sunlight. SO BRIGHT. The salmon at LJS is fucking delicious btw. Even though it's 9 bucks for like one small piece -.- Nomnomnomnom!
Okay wait back to today! FINALLY ITS OVER. Tore up my entry proof. Hahahahahahahahahhaa. Went jp with the gurls and nicholas!! LOL. Then do this do that then at 6 my mum came and bring me to eat PIZZAA. OH YEAH. Warm chocolate cake is deliciouso! AND I GOT MY BOOKK.
DIARY OF A WIMPY KID. The one below is the new one... I LOST THE THIRD BOOK THO. FUUUUUU. And the thing is, the first and second book is also like the second time i bought it... I lost the first ones too -.- Wth sia. The 2nd one is i borrowed someone and i think mrs hong confiscated it... DAMN YOU. nvmnvm. I finished the book in like half an hour xp SO FUNNY. I like i like.
This last picture here is for koko. LOOKIE! Not at the blackblack pencil stain at my wall! That was when i tried to draw something but got irritated and it became like that... LOL LOOK AT THE GUITARS. A real electric guitar, a guitar hero controller and a guitar made of LEGO. HAHAHA. JEALOUS?! LOL..! Speaking of guitars, THE FREAKING GREENDAY ROCKBAND NO STOCK. WHAT IS THIS?! THIS IS MADNESS. IT SHALL NOT BE TOLERATED. The shop people say got stock will call me. YOU BETTER DO IF NOT I'MMA WHOOP YOUR ARSES. Kidding. But srsly tho... My game ):


I don't know if you can feel it anot but I'M SO DAMN HAPPYYYY. SINGING OUT LOUDD. EVERYBODY!! PUT UP YOUR HANDS SAY I DON'T WANNA BE IN LOVE I DON'T WANNA BE IN LOVE. FEEL THE BEAT NOW IF YOU'VE GOT NOTHING LEFT SAY I DON'T WANNA BE IN LOVE I DON'T WANNA BE IN LOVE FEELING GOOD NOW! DON'T BE AFRAID TO GET DOWN SAY I DON'T WANNA BE IN LOVE I DON'T WANNA BE IN LOVEEEEE with anyone else other than mah wifey :D


If you had an amazing singing voice, what song would you sing as an audition for a singing career?
FIREWORKS BABY. CUZ BABEH I'M A FIREWORKKKK. I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT I'M WORTH I'LL MAKE YOU GO AHH AHHH AHH AS I SHOOT ACROSS THE FUCKING SKY BITCHES.


I'm feeling so much hate at the same time i'm happy. I DON'T NEED YOU MAN. YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I GOT? WRONG. WRONG WRONG WRONG. SINCE YOU DON'T NEED ME, I WON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU GUYS ANYMORE. I WILL GIVE A SHIT TO PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY NEEDS THE SHIT. HAHAHHA. SCREW YOU MANXZ!! I don't know if you'll ever regret this but remember, i was the person who loved you people with all my heart. WAS. I freaking was. I guess i'm just using anger to cover up the sadness WHICH IS WAY MUCH MORE AWESOME SINCE YOU PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME BEING SAD, I SHALL THROW THE VULGARITIES ALL OVER. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment