Friday, November 26, 2010

empty wallet ):

I never actually posted a picture of my nike shoe so... HERE YOU GO
Oh god its so chio T.T It's hot pink. Doesn't look pink in the picture tho o.o I haven officially wore it before. heh.

Moving onz. Today went to jp to eat with GHIM MOH. Went to ICHIBAN SUSHI.

Don't be fooled!! The food tasted horrible. HAHAHAHA. I'm serious... Everything had a weird after taste. Even the hospital's food taste better. I'm not even kidding.
Then something frustrating happened... I was waiting for like my favourite egg sushi thing mah. Then waitwaitwait, don't have. So i just atee the others. When i was full, guess what. The stupid chef started making the egg ones. Not just one plate but like TONS of em. It was like rolling pass me one by one, MOCKING ME. IT'S TAUNTING ME. I wanted to just let it go but well... I took a plate :3
om nom nom nom. It was like the tastiest thing i ate at that place. LOL. Then Ghim pulled me to buy shirt... I bought a hoodie!!!!!
Ignore the face. LOL. ME LIKE THE HOODIEE.
AND A BEANIEEEE. I had to cover my face if not CAN SEE MY EYEBAG/EYECIRCLE. LOL. I have got to sleep earlier manzx -.-

Well... I guess my birthday wish won't be fufilled :/ Oh and you laugh so prettily :3

No comments:

Post a Comment