Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 29

Have you ever had a dream involving Katy?
LIKE DUH. I shall write out some of it briefly. Mainly the best parts :D

I was sitting beside her on the staircase and i laid down on her shoulder and she fed me starfruits :D
I was like screaming for her when i'm like in a house and she's outside? She heard, turned around and smiled at me.
I was on a bus, she was on another bus. I waved frantically, she saw me and smiled at me
I was watching a movie outdoors with her, under the stars. She was holding onto my arm and laying on my shoulder.
I was talking on the phone with her. She was like my gurlfriend and she said she misses me :D
I dreamt of her doing like a photoshoot and she was like seducing me HAHAHAHAHA

Okay then i dunno liao... I so hate myself for forgetting ):

No comments:

Post a Comment