Friday, October 29, 2010

teenage DREAMM~~~

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
I had a dream that this lady above is my GIRLFRIEND. FUCK YEAH. But we didn't see each other ): Okay so the dream started with me in this dressing room? Like those backstage of the shows then i was like sitting there then my phone rang. I answered. IT WAS HER. She was like "I miss you" AWWWWWWWW. Then i said some stuff, she told me she was in Las Vegas! She was like "I'm just not used to being so far away from you" AWWWWWWWWWWW. Then she didn't just called once. She called like every few minutes cause she wanted to hear my voice. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Then the last call was before i had to go on stage? to do whatever. Then i was like "I'll see you in a few days! I LOVE YOU OKAY? LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEE! MUAH" Then she giggled and said "I love you too!" AWWWWWW and i woke up. -melts- And i'm still me in the dream. I'm not a guy. I'm still JASMIN!! LOL k. Oh how i wish i never woke up from that dream T.T Let it go on forever pls.


I don't get it. I never dreamt of speaking to her face to face before. I dreamt that i was cuddling with her but we never spoke. Now i dream that i'm talking with her but it's only through the phone ): It's okay. At least i woke up with a smile (: OKAY BACK TO MY UGLY BETTY MARATHONNN. BYEzx

No comments:

Post a Comment