Thursday, October 28, 2010

tsefgnis

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Just recieved a call from koko telling me that starworld had Katy Perry on it. LOL. It was singfest! Thank god it didn't show the performance if not i'm really going to break down. I'll literally cry my arse out. I miss the day i was breathing in the same air as her. The air felt... fresher. It made me feel even more alive. I miss it ): Which is why you never really hear me talking about it. It just... kills me. I don't even wanna see pictures of her during singfest... ANYWAYS. Then when she first called, i was eating then i heard my phone ring in my phone, i choked on my noodles and faster rann!! Then i called her back while going back to my food. When she answered, I HEAR TEENAGE DREAM IN THE BACKGROUND. I choked again -.- So... Yep. Saw mah wifey on teeveh.


Speaking of watching stuffs, i like watching shows with my brother!!! Firstly because our mindsets are almost alike! Then when i see something, he'll see that thing too, then he'll give me a face, i'll look at him and we both know what we're thinking. HAHA Both saggitarians mah. Awesome people. Then was watching Transformers 2 with him yesterday and got one part there was like Megan Fox running in this sleeveless shirt singlet thing in SLOW MOTION. Okay fine, i'll admit. I did stare abit but my brother started shouting "BOOBIES BOOBIES" LOLLLLL. Oh man. You might never hear this from me but i really do love you as a brother kenny goh! Just don't keep on changing girlfriends -.- And when you have one, DON'T THROW ALL YOUR TIME TO THEM!! Must have time for me. HAHAHAHA. K BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment