Friday, October 22, 2010

just chillin'

Yesterdee wuz PRACTICAL. WOO. Last time doing such stuffs. Aww. Bio had to burn this biscuit thing. I saw xiu kai putting the whole biscuit into the test tube!! I SAW. HAHAhA. Kidding la. But i really did saw k. xp The quarantine almost killed me. 4 freaking hours. I MADE IT OUT ALIVE~ Went to koko's house with ghim moh and fira!! THE HAZE IS KILLING ME BTW. I was standing at the traffic light and felt extremely breathless. DYING. Chiali say PSI stands for Please Stop Indonesia. LOL. Funneh.


Then cuz i bought my cosmopolitan magazine... It's like those magazines for women to know about this and that. I thought the gurls would find it like disturbing but they were like, really reading it and talking about it. LOL. Interesting... Then laughed alot mostly because of the things Fira was doing. Or the right way to say it is the things i was doing to fira. LOL. She got very familiar with koko's toilet, got scared by me and got locked at the balcony area by me!!! I is awesome :D


Image Hosting by imagefra.me
O level is next week yet some people still seem so carefreeeee like this meercat over here. LOL. A good example would be me :/ I'm trying. Catchan say next year i better don't be at her class... Don't worry la. Even if i cannot make it, i won't go back to sec 4. LOL. I am strong. I will learn that i can still go on. I will always be a pearl. I am unstoppable. Thank you.

Today has been KINDA awesome. Mostly cause of youuu. Actually i also don't know. Wae u so pretty T.T I likeeeee :3 After o levels i wanna gather a bunch of people to play the scary horror house gamey!! If you don't get what i mean, it's okay. You'll know when you see it. Wanna let those people who are not scared of those pop out scary stuff try!! Heh. Yes. I'm refering to you, the person who was laughing throughout Drag Me To Hell. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment